Thursday, October 16, 2008

Growing pains

Last night was a doozy. I spent 2 hours kneeling and cradling back and forth.
No, it wasn't in a hardcore prayer moment. I was experiencing intense agony and pain coming from my intestines. It probably was one of the most painful experience for me. I really believed my stomach was going to blowup and explode.
I found some information about causes and contributors of gas. My diet is going to have to change a bit. I already started taking Probiotics. Which is a type of fiber supplement. I didn't realize there was so many foods that cause such problems with gas. I am not going to go into detail.
I really don't care much for yogurt, but if it is suppose to help my intestines I will have to submit I guess. But it's so freaking annoying to have to adapt to change.
blaaaaaah

No comments: