Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting my act together

I am trying to get myself together to place it in my mind that "I am an artist".
So, I am getting that going and working on a few things. Selling myself is one of the first things on my agenda. So what I am going to do is use this blog as a means to sell and brag about myself. I am not really good at it at all. But with lots of practice I can turn my act around and become a great marketer.

I will get an illustrating-artist business card together soon as well.

So here it goes.


My skills in art are...
-Collage
-Mixed Media
-Altered Art
-Character development
-Basic Airbrushing
-Hand drawing
-Painting
-Paper making
-Photoshop
-Poster design
-Illustrations
-Face painting

I have really high tuned drawing abilities and amazing color design knowledge. I have been consistently told how amazing my work is and have impressed many and have been asked to sell my work from a audience.

I have designed one mural so far, but looking to provide more designs in the future.
I have helped with a number of murals in the Cincinnati area.

I am one of the host for Art at the Outlet at the City Gospel Mission. Serving homeless people to provide them a creative outlet. I have been part of the team for 3 years going on 4.

I also have done face painting for 8 block parties/business parties and was given a great approval rating.

I have volunteered for 3 years of my time to Cincinnati Art Festival with the youth arts.

My goals are to submit my art to magazines, galleries, advertisement companies, and to show case my art in cafe and bars.

I am beginning to believe with my original style, fluid flow and skilled abilities I can transform an audience and show what kind of artist I really am.

If anyone else would like to comment and give me thoughts about what you would like to see come out of my art. Please feel free to share.

Look forward to hearing and meeting you all.

No comments: